Alice Van Derveer, Graduate Student (Neuroscience PhD program). firstname.lastname@example.org
-Graduated from Agnes Scott College in 2018 with a B.S. in Neuroscience.
– Volunteer for the American Foundation for Suicide Prevention – Georgia chapter.
Antanovia Ferrell, M.S. Research Scientist. email@example.com
-Background in Biological Science, Applied and Environmental Microbiology.
-Currently gaining skills and knowledge in the field of Neuroscience.
Michelle Greene, Undergraduate Researcher. firstname.lastname@example.org
– Earning a B.S.N with a minor in Neuroscience and a premedical focus.
– Currently working as an in-home ADL caregiver.
Jordan P. Hamm, Ph.D. Principal Investigator. email@example.com.
Jacob Holmes, Undergraduate Researcher. firstname.lastname@example.org
– Earning both a B.S. and M.S. in Neuroscience with a premedical focus.
– Member of the Honors College earning the Advanced Honors – Research Distinction
Vivien Kubricka, Undergraduate Researcher. email@example.com
– Completing a B.S. in Neuroscience with a premedical focus
– Member of Nu Rho Psi National Honor Society
Jordan Ross, Ph.D.. Postdoctoral Research Scientist. firstname.lastname@example.org